icirrus city, unova
birom / bisex
bookkeeper, hitman
grunt
rest well,
my beloved star
19 height
19 height
and just like the rain, you cast the dust into nothing, and wash out the salt from my hands...
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oriel
oriel novikov
antidote [m]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 19:11:23 GMT
oriel novikov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oriel"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

Word on the street was that there was a poisonous smog nearby.[break]
The irony, given his recent activities.[break][break]

Yet unless the toxic smokes he’d dispelled alongside his companion had somehow traveled across entire cities, he knew he was in the clear— and so he had little qualms in lending a hand with aiding others that were affected by other masses of fumes that plagued the area. Poison Powder, Sludge— maybe even a Pokemon’s Ooze that secreted from its body as it crossed the way.[break][break]

He hadn’t quite known how the area became so toxic, yet when had talked about it in her most recent visit to his store, he figured that it wouldn’t hurt to lend a helping hand.[break][break]

So he walked through the city with a low hum, passing her a glance, alongside a musing, ”So where did they say the smog was?” as they walked along. ”How many Pokemon were affected by it, too? I’m sure you have your own medicine, but I figured bringing a few extra antidotes wouldn’t hurt, too…”[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".oriel"]--accent:#96bcd6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
antidote [m]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2023 20:01:19 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maritest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

she has a complex relationship with poison. [break][break]

especially after the events of a certain memory. though it feels like a dream ( -- a nightmare ), everything still feels so vivid. she's lived through that life, just as much as she still needs to live through this one. [break][break]

so when she's asked to deal with some poison, it takes a bit in her to not shudder at the reminder. [break][break]

"residue poison, it looks like." her voice is muffled by the cloth of the surgical mask, something she's gotten into the habit of keeping. they're walking down the empty alleyways of a smaller crevice of town, and she's certain that things will only spread and get worse if it's left alone. [break][break]

"most of the poisoned pokemon have been treated, but there're still several that are agitated." her eyes narrow to a pokeball, pulling it out to send out a dewgong to coat the two of them in a protective safeguard.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.maritest2]--accent:#a2add0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.maritest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

liekos

ori, riel, eagle
he/him
november 16
icirrus city, unova
birom / bisex
bookkeeper, hitman
grunt
rest well,
my beloved star
19 height
19 height
and just like the rain, you cast the dust into nothing, and wash out the salt from my hands...
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oriel
oriel novikov
antidote [m]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 0:36:47 GMT
oriel novikov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oriel"]
[attr="class","luck"]

”On it, then~.”[break][break]

He gave a nod as azure hues lifted to gaze upon the Safeguard conjured before them, all before tapping a finger against one of the Pokeballs that resided upon his belt. With a familiar flash, a Fletchinder manifested before him, trilling with an equally as familiar greeting as he flapped his wings.[break][break]

Rad tebya videt, Garnet,” he hummed, chuckling with a smile. He nodded towards the toxins afar, watching as his bird followed suit before reaching into the bag he’d brought along. ”Can you use Tailwind for me, moy dorogoy? Up, if possible?”[break][break]

A simple enough command— and one obeyed without missing too much of a beat. The trainer watched as the bird trilled a second time, shortly, before gliding off and conjuring its own, momentary winds to begin sending the gas away from their direct vicinity. In the meantime, he brought his attention back towards the selfsame area they found themselves within, and—with the veil of poison lifted—spotted a Furret that seemed to be writing.[break][break]

He hummed gently, clicking his tongue and furrowing his brows in a sense of pity before carefully beginning to approach it from behind, taking a little while to ensure he meant no harm before taking one of the selfsame antidotes he’d mentioned and spraying it onto it.[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
antidote [m]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 3:18:51 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

the safeguard protects them from the poison, but not from the smell. [break][break]

though perhaps she's become accustomed to it, because it doesn't bother her as much as it should have. [break][break]

the smog clears up nicely thanks to the bird pokemon's tailwind, although now it puts the stray, poisoned pokemon into view. thankfully enough, it looks like the majority of them are too weakened to put up much of a fight. thankfully, she thinks, and will scold herself for thinking this way. [break][break]

so she approaches a young skitty curled up to a delcatty, its mother trying to protect its baby from the poison that eats at the two of them. she pulls out a few antidotes, only for the feline to weakly hiss at the trainer. of course she's on guard. [break][break]

"come out, and use heal bell." she commands as the blue glow of a pokeball reveals a miltank, protected by safeguard. the soft, subtle chime of a bell comes from the cow pokemon, and it soothes some of those surrounding them. though heal bell helps, she still lowers to spray the strays with an antidote. [break][break]

"they should be a little less hostile, now." [break][break]

and a little less pained.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.maritest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

liekos

ori, riel, eagle
he/him
november 16
icirrus city, unova
birom / bisex
bookkeeper, hitman
grunt
rest well,
my beloved star
19 height
19 height
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oriel
oriel novikov
antidote [m]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 17:11:11 GMT
oriel novikov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oriel"]
[attr="class","luck"]

After just a shorter while more of brief examination, the man breathed a low, idling hum before gently lifting the Furret into his arms.[break][break]

Embraced within a cradle of his arm, he stood back up as the Fletchinder above head returned to him, perching atop the Rocket’s head with a faint bit of disdain from the both of them (balance was hard to come by, especially when the landing zone was both in movement, as well as a reluctant landing zone, altogether) as he began to walk back over towards .[break][break]

”Where should I bring the others?” he questioned with risen brows, briefly casting a look across the clearing once more. They furrowed slightly as quickly as they lifted at the sight of the remaining Pokemon in direct sight. ”Just here? Or are you gonna set a makeshift place up?”[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
antidote [m]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 18:59:29 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

several pokemon are injured. [break][break]

or have fallen ill, that those are only the ones in her immediate vision. if the situation was only three to four pokemon, she could easily treat them and have them follow them back for proper healing in a center - this many will be an issue. [break][break]

slender fingers reach into a pocket to pull out a walkie talkie, and her thumb presses against one of the buttons to the side. "we have several pokemon here" her other hand gently strokes the top of the delcatty's head, while her eyes are focused on what other pokemon surround them "i'm sending coordinates, we need a way to bring these pokemon back." she can't make them walk. [break][break]

at the end of her message, she slips the device back into her pocket. now free, she motions to where she is with the delcatty. "bring them here, to me. this place is relatively safe" for now, when she glances around. there's no smog or sludge where she could sit, at least "and we can heal them up here." [break][break]

her legs take her to the man carrying the furret in his arms, and she stretches her own out. "some others should be bringing a vehicle here soon, so lets just do what we can."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

liekos

ori, riel, eagle
he/him
november 16
icirrus city, unova
birom / bisex
bookkeeper, hitman
grunt
rest well,
my beloved star
19 height
19 height
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oriel
oriel novikov
antidote [m]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2023 1:49:25 GMT
oriel novikov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oriel"]
[attr="class","luck"]

Some minor degree of thought had brought the possibility of flying several of the wounded to the nearest city atop his Corviknight, but regardless, he had his answer. He eyed the woman for a few moments longer before nodding, striding over a few more paces to gently place the Furret in her care before gazing across the clearing once more.[break][break]

”I’ll trust your word, then,” he said with a nod, glancing briefly down towards his belt before tapping another Pokeball on his person to reveal another bird— that one much, much heavier and armored compared to the one that dwelled atop his head.[break][break]

He lifted his arm, prompting the latter to flutter down atop it as he looked between both avians.[break][break]

”Help me round up any Pokemon laying around,” he said, nodding towards the grasses while beginning to start towards them again. He flicked his harm all the while, sending the Fletchinder to join his Corviknight companion. ”Bring them back here— carefully.[break][break]

He watched as they each gave a nod and trill, fluttering their wings prior to turning around and flying off. An azure hued gaze trailed alongside them as they went forth— though not without encountering the occasional, renegade Pokemon that seemingly sought to keep the terrain to their liking, regardless of skirmishing with others of their ilk to do so, almost as if in some means of turf war.[break][break]

[break][break]

Quick enough action from both of his companions, however, rendered those attempts nulled, much to his relief. The occasional Steel Wing and Flame Charge seemed to be flung onto the necessary parties as they engaged within their rescue efforts— and so, under their reassurance, their trainer began to jog off and follow suit.[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
antidote [m]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2023 3:18:03 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

he's quick to act, she'll give him that. [break][break]

furret in her arms, she applies a little bit more antidote while sitting down on the ground, resting the ferret pokemon's head against the thick of her thigh. [break][break]

out of a second pokeball, a blissey lets out a gleeful chime, before it's promptly interrupted by a gag. "pull yourself together, em." you could hear the verbal newspaper whack "heal pulse, on all these pokemon, please." [break][break]

a pink ring emits from the pokemon, although she's only slightly reluctant after flinching from the putrid residue poison. still, it's effective enough in restoring some of the wild pokemons' fatigue. the poison is cured, but the symptoms won't suddenly disappear - she wishes that was the case. [break][break]

that's okay, she'll just keep an eye on the injured pokemon. [break][break]

after a few more are rounded up, she hums softly and glances down at the watch she's started a habit of keeping on her wrist. "they should be here soon." she squints, watching as the blissey picks up the healing furret to... try and plop onto the top of her head. unfortunately her arms are too stubby, so marisol has to pick it up herself.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

liekos

ori, riel, eagle
he/him
november 16
icirrus city, unova
birom / bisex
bookkeeper, hitman
grunt
rest well,
my beloved star
19 height
19 height
awards
60 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oriel
oriel novikov
antidote [m]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2023 4:15:55 GMT
oriel novikov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oriel"]
[attr="class","luck"]

The next several minutes sped along in what felt like the blink of an eye.[break][break]

Back and forth, back and forth— it was a constant foot race not against time, but rather, the wellbeings of the scattered creatures. Dependable as ever, he kept a watchful eye upon his own Pokemon between their brief skirmishes and retrievals, alike, while partaking in the latter, himself. As they plucked those laying amidst the grasses and ferried them back to , he kept a vigilant eye towards his surroundings as he spritzed Pokemon after Pokemon with the antidotes he’d brought along, all before lifting them (the more willing ones, at the very least) into his arms.[break][break]

He’d barely completed another traversal before the blaring of sirens caught his ear, the shine of their lights meeting their tandem as he turned his head towards the source of it all. Rather than stepping back into the area, he simply leaned back within the steps he’d begun to take, watching as the vehicle came to a stop. He stood by the woman he’d accompanied as the others began to situate themselves and finish what they’d started.[break][break]

”...Guess we can rest easy, now~?” he hummed, sparing a brief glance towards the nursing student as he beckoned his birds back to him.[break][break]

Hopefully, it would be the case. The idea of kicking back and relaxing sounded favorable, to say the least.[break]
Maybe a trip back to The Cove Bistro was in order to do just that.[break][break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
antidote [m]
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2023 4:26:54 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

what matters is that no one died. [break][break]

she's more than familiar with pokemon dying of poison that isn't treated soon enough - poison that's not curable using a potion, or an antidote, and there have been pokemon that've nearly died after fainting from the sickness. those are pokemon under the care of trainers; who will be there for the wild pokemon? [break][break]

he's worked hard, and she still has work to do after this job. so the woman, after handing the pokemon off and helping loading them into the vehicles for other nurses to deal with, sighs. "you can." she grunts, bringing a hand up to comb through ashen bangs "i still have work to do today."[break][break]

so she recalls her two healer pokemon, and adjusts the mask over her lips before beginning to walk off. "be careful on your way back" she says, with a tired smile beneath the cloth "the safeguard won't last forever."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]end
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
antidote [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2023 1:41:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven